The Missing Numbers
Welcome to The Missing Numbers!
Obviously you haven't signed in yet, since you see me!
So go right ahead and do so!
~Pikachu! (admin)
The Missing Numbers
Welcome to The Missing Numbers!
Obviously you haven't signed in yet, since you see me!
So go right ahead and do so!
~Pikachu! (admin)
The Missing Numbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Missing Numbers

A Growing Community of Pokémon and Gaming Lovers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getting more people

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sir Doof

Sir Doof

Getting more people Empty
PostSubject: Getting more people   Getting more people I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:57 pm

now this is to Elfar himself...how do you suggest we get people... why not people from DA and not all from UT cause that's where problem #1 started.
Back to top Go down
Elfar
Admin
Elfar

PostSubject: Re: Getting more people   Getting more people I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 3:42 pm

Timmy wrote:
now this is to Elfar himself...how do you suggest we get people... why not people from DA and not all from UT cause that's where problem #1 started.

Well, there are advertisement sections on marriland. I already posted promotion a long time ago, but if you guys could post there saying how good this place is, that would be good. Also serebii, DA, and, why not get more people from UT, as long as that's not all they come from.

Besides, now the forums are different then UT. Look at the sections. A lot of them are different.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Elfarz
Sir Doof

Sir Doof

PostSubject: Re: Getting more people   Getting more people I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 5:01 pm

but then again we need completely different things. I know the randoms section was changed, but why not add a forum region. Were we have 8 gyms, an Elite Four, A champion all for the forum so it will keep people busy and they can also talk and such on the other sections. The region wars that never happened woulda been fun, but it just didnt work out due to favorite of many people being one region. So why not make your own region and such. o-o just an idea
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting more people   Getting more people I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting more people
Page 1 of 1