The Missing Numbers
Welcome to The Missing Numbers!
Obviously you haven't signed in yet, since you see me!
So go right ahead and do so!
~Pikachu! (admin)
The Missing Numbers
Welcome to The Missing Numbers!
Obviously you haven't signed in yet, since you see me!
So go right ahead and do so!
~Pikachu! (admin)
The Missing Numbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Missing Numbers

A Growing Community of Pokémon and Gaming Lovers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RM Infernape (omfg a thread)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ludicolul

Ludicolul

RM Infernape (omfg a thread) Empty
PostSubject: RM Infernape (omfg a thread)   RM Infernape (omfg a thread) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:07 pm

I posted this in uutton's forum but i thought we might as well have some new threads here and also 80% of the people on uutton's forum are fanboys

Yea so i was like looking at the moves infernape can learn 2 days ago and i noticed he can learn both calm mind and bulk up. he also could learn a healing move slack off. That got me thinking... So yesterday me and a friend started making 2 sets. One is Calm Mind while the other is Bulk Up.

Infernape: Lefties
Ability: Blaze
Nature: Impish (-Sp.A +Def)
Ev's 252 HP / 202 DEF / 56 ATK
~ Bulk UP
~ Slack Off
~ Blaze Kick
~ Mach Punch

Infernape: Lefties
Ability: Blaze
Nature: Calm (-Atk +Sp. Def)
Ev's 252 HP / 202 S.Def / 56 S.Atk
~ Calm Mind
~ Slack Off
~ Flamethrower
~ Vacuum Wave

There both the same but ones special and ones physical. The only thing i cant decide on is:

Physical Attacking Ape
Brick Break or Mach Punch
Sp.Defense Ev's or Defense Ev's
What Nature
Muscle Band over Lefties

Sp. Attacking Ape
Wise Glasses over Lefties
What Nature
Defense Ev's or Sp. Defense Ev's

please comment. anything is helpful
k thx
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Ludicolul
Pikachu!
Admin
Pikachu!

PostSubject: Re: RM Infernape (omfg a thread)   RM Infernape (omfg a thread) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:03 pm

The sets are pretty good, and to help you out:
Physical:
- Brick break over mach punch, why? Chances are, while you yourself are bulking up, your opponent will most likely seek the oppurtunity to set up reflect, so a powered up brick break smashing reflect and taking the opponent for heavy damage is a very dangerous combo. Don't get me wrong though, a powered mach punch has the power to sweep, but if your stuck in the aforementioned situation, you'll most likely want brick break.
- You'll want EVs in both defensive stats, for a good, balanced spread, while at the same time, maximizing your attack, for, let's say, maximum pwnage (lol). Of course it depends how physical you want your infernape to be,...so you have a couple of options;
252 atk, 128 def, 128 sp.def OR 252 atk, 192 def, 64 sp.def OR 252 atk, 64 def, 192 sp,def.
They're all depending on what side of physically and specially defensive you want your infernape to be.
-When it comes to nature, again, it all depends what spectrum you want your infernape to shine upon. Jolly if you want to be bulked and fast, Adamant if you want pure power, or even impish if you want to be a "dancing tank."
-Most people will put life orb on infernape, but if you want to be defensive, you should stick with leftovers, don't bother with muscle band, it's not worth the item slot in this situation.

Special:
-Once again, life orb if you want to be more offensive, leftovers if you want to be more defensive.
-Timid if you want speed over power, modest if you want power over speed, and calm if you want defense over everything.
-Same thing I said about the physcial one.

Hope I helped.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Elvisrodriguez1992
Daiko
Daiko

PostSubject: Re: RM Infernape (omfg a thread)   RM Infernape (omfg a thread) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 2:54 am

To be honest, "Elvito" over there kinda covered most of the things that could help, so my only suggestion would be Flare Blitz.

Yes, I know it damages 'Nape too, but with Slack Off you will be able to get the heal off. Oh, and maybe T-Punch would help too, just so you are not completely walled by Gyarados
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RM Infernape (omfg a thread)   RM Infernape (omfg a thread) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RM Infernape (omfg a thread)
Page 1 of 1