The Missing Numbers
Welcome to The Missing Numbers!
Obviously you haven't signed in yet, since you see me!
So go right ahead and do so!
~Pikachu! (admin)
The Missing Numbers
Welcome to The Missing Numbers!
Obviously you haven't signed in yet, since you see me!
So go right ahead and do so!
~Pikachu! (admin)
The Missing Numbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Missing Numbers

A Growing Community of Pokémon and Gaming Lovers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New 5th Generation New Pokemon, Professors, and Legend Type Revealed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elfar
Admin
Elfar

New 5th Generation New Pokemon, Professors, and Legend Type Revealed Empty
PostSubject: New 5th Generation New Pokemon, Professors, and Legend Type Revealed   New 5th Generation New Pokemon, Professors, and Legend Type Revealed I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 11:06 pm

I'm sure you've all seen the new starters, and, even, the new legendaries. Well, they introduced new Pokemon, as seen below.

New 5th Generation New Pokemon, Professors, and Legend Type Revealed June-corocoro-new-pokemon-s

The Pokemon will be shown in this format: Identifying feature-->Name-->Type, followed by an analysis of each Pokemon.

Gears-->Gear-->Steel

Analysis:
-Gear seems to be like a new Bronzong to me. We can tell very little by how it actually looks, other then this, though. It does also resemble Plusle and Minun with it's ability. We will be awaiting updates on this Pokemon.

Pink Puff-->Munna-->Psychic

Analysis:
-Munna is pretty obviously something of a Mime Jr. in my eyes. For some reason, I have the strong feeling that this Pokemon will not be of much use, in comparison to the others.

Bird-->Mamepato-->Flying / Normal

Analysis:
-Mamepato, is pretty clearly the staple flying + normal type of this generation. So, basically, it's the Pidgey, Hoothoot, Tailow, and Starly of the newest generation.

Crocodile-->Meguroko-->Ground / Dark

Analysis:
-Meguroko is something that I can't analyse that well, actually. In my opinion, it seems to be something of a mix between Hippowdon and Tyranitar. It's evolutions, which, it surely has, will keep the same types as it, I'm guessing, though.

Zebra-->Shimama-->Electric

Analysis
-Shimama...I really don't know what to say about this one either. My assumption is that will have an evolution into a dark, or psychic type, just from the way it looks, though that, even, is unlikely.

Ape-->Hihidaruma-->Fire

Analysis:
-Hihidaruma seems to be like Chimchar, though they already have the starters as others. My belief is that this will be rather bulky, but slow, making it opposite to Chimchar in strategy.

Mouse-->Chiramii-->Normal

Analysis:
-Chiramii is something that will, well, in my opinion, be pretty useless, especially in competitive play. It vaguely remind me of Rattata. So, that should give an indication.

The new Professor will be: Professor Aragagi, or, in English, Yew. Surprisingly, for the first time in Pokemon, she is a female. Her picture is shown along with the Pokemon above.

New 5th Generation New Pokemon, Professors, and Legend Type Revealed Legendaries

The types for these two Pokemon were now officially revealed. As we know, Reshiram and Zekrom are both legendaries. Now then, Zekrom, the black one's, second type is Electric, much to our surprise. And Reshiram, the white one's, second type is Fire.

We will be waiting for more updates. I have decided to unlock announcements, so you may discuss this below.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Elfarz

New 5th Generation New Pokemon, Professors, and Legend Type Revealed
Page 1 of 1