The Missing Numbers
Welcome to The Missing Numbers!
Obviously you haven't signed in yet, since you see me!
So go right ahead and do so!
~Pikachu! (admin)
The Missing Numbers
Welcome to The Missing Numbers!
Obviously you haven't signed in yet, since you see me!
So go right ahead and do so!
~Pikachu! (admin)
The Missing Numbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Missing Numbers

A Growing Community of Pokémon and Gaming Lovers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bye Peeps

Go down 
+4
sabienlance
Elfar
Daiko
BeastOf2000
8 posters
AuthorMessage
BeastOf2000

BeastOf2000

Bye Peeps Empty
PostSubject: Bye Peeps   Bye Peeps I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:05 pm

This forum was never that good. No reason to stay.
I'm going to stick with Uuttitan since it's a better community and has some more mature administrators. (besides Pikachu he was well suited)
Back to top Go down
Daiko
Daiko

Bye Peeps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Peeps   Bye Peeps I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:12 pm

BeastOf2000 wrote:
I'm going to stick with Uuttitan since it's a better community and has some more mature administrators. (besides Pikachu he was well suited)

Sorry to see you weren't around a lot Sad

At least I should be able to speak to you on UT.. Maybe Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Elfar
Admin
Elfar

Bye Peeps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Peeps   Bye Peeps I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:26 pm

BeastOf2000 wrote:

Thanks so much for insulting me. Yes, I'm an awful admin. That's the exact reason that I'm a mod on UT and haven't given up on being an admin here. It makes me feel much better about my life when somebody criticizes me about something that I put hours of my life into. Your contribution means a lot to me.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Elfarz
sabienlance

sabienlance

Bye Peeps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Peeps   Bye Peeps I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:22 pm

Sorry to see you leave Beast, but I really don't understand the insults, it never makes any sense to me. Regardless hope to see you again.
Back to top Go down
Pikachu!
Admin
Pikachu!

Bye Peeps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Peeps   Bye Peeps I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:04 pm

C'mon beast, I understand that you're leaving, but no reason to slam the door on your way out...the admins try very hard to keep this place from dying. All I'm saying beast, is no bad blood, all right?

Sorry to see you leave.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Elvisrodriguez1992
Soulsilverheartgold

Soulsilverheartgold

Bye Peeps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Peeps   Bye Peeps I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:23 pm

Well bye Beast Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/digimonloverseason2
LucarioLady

LucarioLady

Bye Peeps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Peeps   Bye Peeps I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:06 pm

*Sniffle*
Bye... Sad
Back to top Go down
BeastOf2000

BeastOf2000

Bye Peeps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Peeps   Bye Peeps I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:48 pm

Elfar wrote:
BeastOf2000 wrote:

Thanks so much for insulting me. Yes, I'm an awful admin. That's the exact reason that I'm a mod on UT and haven't given up on being an admin here. It makes me feel much better about my life when somebody criticizes me about something that I put hours of my life into. Your contribution means a lot to me.

Please....You like banned Cdplayar from the forum for no reason. Tell me how that's being mature? (and the only reason I'm even checking the forums again is because SSHG made a vid about this forum) I'm not saying Cdplayar was cut out for the job either, but regardless you took him off the spot for no reason. And Gaia administrator is what through me off the most. WTF! WE DECIDED MONTHS AGO HE WASN'T GOING TO BE AN ADMINSTRATOR! BEING A "FRIEND" DOESN'T MEAN THEY JUST GET THE DAMN SPOT! He hasn't even been that active and helped out with anything. Not even A BANNER! AND HE LOVES DOING THAT! I'M NOT EVEN SURE HE WANTED TO ADMINISTRATE THE FORUMS! YOU JUST EFFING PUT HIM THERE! U SCREWED THIS PLACE UP!

None of what I just posted has any offense towards you. YOU JUST MADE A DAMN MISTAKE; it doesn't mean we can't be friends. And Gaia nothing was meant to be directed at you. I just don't think your well fitted considering you haven't done anything to contribute to the forum. That's all.

EDIT: Sorry about the language. I just had to get that off my chest.
Back to top Go down
Elfar
Admin
Elfar

Bye Peeps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Peeps   Bye Peeps I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:05 pm

Don't bullshit me. I had him banned at first for abandoning this place. He was unbanned and made an admin recently. Gaia then banned him and delete his account. Besides, oddly enough, it was cd who wanted Gaia to be an admin to begin with. What? Now that I want him to be an admin, you want me to goddamn demote him.

Besides, everything you said about Gaia is true about cd. What did he ever do to help? And UT is so much "better" that much more suited people run the site. Which is why both Gaia and myself are Mods there. And guess what! We're friends with the admins of that site. Anyway, since we are so "immature" as administrators, I guess it would just be normal behavior for us to ban you. If you insist that I act like that, I will. And, by the way, you wanted to leave? Then stay gone.

One last thought. Neither of the admins on UT like you much, so it can't really just be me.

*To the members:* Sorry about this, I just get fed up with the bs I get sometimes.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Elfarz
GaiaAero
Admin

Bye Peeps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Peeps   Bye Peeps I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:18 pm

BeastOf2000 wrote:
Elfar wrote:
BeastOf2000 wrote:

Please....You like banned Cdplayar from the forum for no reason. Tell me how that's being mature? (and the only reason I'm even checking the forums again is because SSHG made a vid about this forum) I'm not saying Cdplayar was cut out for the job either, but regardless you took him off the spot for no reason. And Gaia administrator is what through me off the most. WTF! WE DECIDED MONTHS AGO HE WASN'T GOING TO BE AN ADMINSTRATOR! BEING A "FRIEND" DOESN'T MEAN THEY JUST GET THE DAMN SPOT! He hasn't even been that active and helped out with anything. Not even A BANNER! AND HE LOVES DOING THAT! I'M NOT EVEN SURE HE WANTED TO ADMINISTRATE THE FORUMS! YOU JUST EFFING PUT HIM THERE! U SCREWED THIS PLACE UP!

None of what I just posted has any offense towards you. YOU JUST MADE A DAMN MISTAKE; it doesn't mean we can't be friends. And Gaia nothing was meant to be directed at you. I just don't think your well fitted considering you haven't done anything to contribute to the forum. That's all.

EDIT: Sorry about the language. I just had to get that off my chest.

You truly are an idiot and this post just proves the point even more.

-I didn't ban CDPlayar for no reason. He was banned before and someone unbanned him and made him an admin so I was contacted by Elfar so I could ban him again and make sure he couldnt come back.

-So if CDPlayar wasn't cut off for the job either, then why the hell are you bashing me and not bashing him as well? If you had some good memory which you don't, yes. I WAS DEMOTED because of staff vote. But then I came back and got the position back. And you think I LOVE making banners? IT IS A WASTE OF MY TIME AND I ONLY FUCKING DO IT BECAUSE IT MAKES OTHERS HAPPY. AND WE GOT A PERFECT GFXr right here (Elfar). The banner is good enough and yet you ***** about it when you can't do better **** than that without looking at a damn tutorial? Nice insult

-Your little, "Gaia this wasn't directed at you" is a big lie. Any idiot can see that you're just plain out insulting me right here. And you may still be on UT but I guess you've forgotten that im a staff member there and that Im close friends with BOTH admins. Nice job man.
Back to top Go down
Pikachu!
Admin
Pikachu!

Bye Peeps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Peeps   Bye Peeps I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:22 am

I'm sorry guys, but I can't let this go on, I have to lock this, so at least it can't continue.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Elvisrodriguez1992
Sponsored content

Bye Peeps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Peeps   Bye Peeps I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bye Peeps
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Missing Numbers :: Teh Basics :: Introductions/Leavings-
Jump to: