The Missing Numbers
Welcome to The Missing Numbers!
Obviously you haven't signed in yet, since you see me!
So go right ahead and do so!
~Pikachu! (admin)
The Missing Numbers
Welcome to The Missing Numbers!
Obviously you haven't signed in yet, since you see me!
So go right ahead and do so!
~Pikachu! (admin)
The Missing Numbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Missing Numbers

A Growing Community of Pokémon and Gaming Lovers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Need some help on SS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LucarioLady

LucarioLady

Need some help on SS Empty
PostSubject: Need some help on SS   Need some help on SS I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 1:19 am

How on poke-earth can I move the sleeping Snorelax?
I talked to a boy that gave me an idea, so I tryed to find a poke flute. But then I talked to a woman and she said
that you could listen to flute music on the pokegear, but you'ed need something for the pokegear to get it and
OMG this is so frustrating!!
Back to top Go down
Daiko
Daiko

PostSubject: Re: Need some help on SS   Need some help on SS I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:21 am

Well in Gold/Silver, you do the Power Plant mission.

Surf to the Power Plant where you get Zapdos on R/B/Y/FR/LG, Rocket Member appears in Cerulean Gym. Find the "Machine Part", go battle the Rocket on the Nugget Bridge. Take the "Machine Part" to the Power Plant, then go to the Radio Station (Kanto One) get the Upgrade for the PokéGear then go to the Snorlax. Go onto PokéFlute then back out and press 'A' on 'Lax. You then battle it.

I think that still applies in SS/HG, but I can't be 100% sure since I haven't bought the games.
Back to top Go down
Pikachu!
Admin
Pikachu!

PostSubject: Re: Need some help on SS   Need some help on SS I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:14 pm

Ok, this involves a few parts:
(If you already did the machine part mission, ignore this)
First head to the power plant, and talk to everyone until someone talks about a missing machine part (to be safe talk to everyone anyway), then leave, before you leave the security gaurd will get a call, and ask you to go catch the theif that's hiding in the cerulean gym, after you find him, he'll run away to the bridge leading to cerulean cape, when you find him there, go battle him. He'll tell you that the machine part is in the gym, behind an inner tube I beleive. Retrieve the machine part and give it back to one of the guys at the power plant, he'll thank you, and your radio will work.
After, go back to the snorlax, and go in front of him, go to your pokegear, go on the radio, and search until you found something that sounds like a lullaby.
snorlax will wake up and battle you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Elvisrodriguez1992
LucarioLady

LucarioLady

PostSubject: Re: Need some help on SS   Need some help on SS I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:23 am

Sorry, never mind. I already got some help on UT cause I got a little impatiant.
Back to top Go down
Daiko
Daiko

PostSubject: Re: Need some help on SS   Need some help on SS I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:20 am

I posted the same day you made this topic Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need some help on SS   Need some help on SS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need some help on SS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Missing Numbers :: Pokémon :: Pokémon Strategy and Disscusion-
Jump to: